lichess.org
Donate

Version 2.3.42

Welcome to the LiChess Tools "ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything" version 2.3.42.

Study flairs work now (except on topic page study lists - Lichess dependency) - obviously only for LiChess Tools users.
siderite.dev/blog/lichess-tools---user-manual/#studyFlairs

New themes have been added to : remove page header icons and make header non-sticky
siderite.dev/blog/lichess-tools---user-manual/#themes

A new feature allows you to selectively hide/show lobby page elements - they still take space unless an entire row is hidden.
siderite.dev/blog/lichess-tools---user-manual/#mainPageElements

Lots of bug fixes.

Enjoy!
Wow!! Finally, it has arrived. Thank you for your hard work and effort behind it's succession.
siderite.dev/blog/lichess-tools---user-manual/#studyFlairs
does not seem to land where you intend... or it is me....

#themes lands somewhere with some
siderite.dev/blog/lichess-tools---user-manual/#themes
> How bookmarks work:

#mainpages does land where i would expect.
siderite.dev/blog/lichess-tools---user-manual/#mainPageElements
> Lobby page elements

is it just me? It might be me, because I stopped left-clicking on link for ever now. I context menu open in newtab.
First time I notice such a difference.. Left click here does go to new tab anyway, but that is not the fashion in a lot of site nowadays.. Even on lichess it depends from where...

So left click behaves as expected. but not open in new tab....

very weird, i even take the URL from that context menu click to new tab, and paste it again, and it stills does not go. but if I make new tab, and paste it there, well it works. You could delete this post if this a somehow magically my fingerprintable quirks here. hunch there seems to be some memory effect about the last page I was at. when I close all the tabs. and right click again. I can do pics. ?
reproduced twice. I left click one. new tab created where we want. I right click once to new tab. Now it will be ok too. I right click to new tab again and then it goes somewhere else. (no need to close the tabs). From then one, all the right click to new tab go that same plance.. e.g. for study flairs that would be: (as top of viewport, I mean user-FOV rendered tab).

https://i.postimg.cc/QMmNp9Gh/screenshot-2024-03-22-at-13-29-16.png

ok. no. now random... sometimes it does sometimes not. Hell!

I just have 5 tab resample: 10110. 1 what we want, 0 as above.
1011010... off topic maybe. i should try the features.....

Join the L1Chess Tools Users Team team, to post in this forum