lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:moonshine2002"

14 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - FIDE World Fischer Random Championship – Update#49

@alp_arslan92 said in #48: > Is there any update at the exact time the Swiss Stage will be played on Saturday/Sunday? It's in the left info box on the tournament sign-up page: Sep10, 2022, 7:00 PM

moonshine2002
General Chess Discussion - Chess quote by Karpov on Marshall Attack#1

Just came across this quote on Lichess (there's always a quote at the start page of an Arena tournament) from Anatoly Karpov: "An amusing fact: as far as I can recall, when playing the Ruy Lopez I hav…

moonshine2002
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: make draw offer only valid after own move has been completed#6

Yes to #5 plus the draw offers would be more "serious" since it wouldn't be possible to go like "oh crap I think I don't have a good move, let me offer a draw and see what happens". You'd HAVE to comm…

moonshine2002
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: make draw offer only valid after own move has been completed#3

@VelociraptorRex said in #2: > Would you like to add J’adoube also? :) It’s also an official FIDE rule. > Online chess is not otb chess. Nah I'm fine with not having J'adoube implemented, but feel fre…

moonshine2002
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: make draw offer only valid after own move has been completed#1

The official FIDE rules and regulations stipulate that a draw should only be offered AFTER making the move and BEFORE pressing the clock. On Lichess, the clock is pressed as soon as the move is made. …

moonshine2002
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lichess Feedback - Forum posts on team home page NOT updated properly#9

Thank you so much @thibault for fixing it! Works like a charm now.

moonshine2002