lichess.org
Donate

What do you think about Israel vs Palestine war?

Indeed.

@pretzelattack1 said in #50:
> the evidence for Israel being an international outlaw state came largely from statements and actions of the Israeli government. the long history of terrorism in the region would include terrorism by Zionists in the early days. Israel provides the water in the sense that a prison administration provides the water. It has no right to block water from being supplied to the occupied territory, but it does.
@WassimBerbar said in #20:
> Let me ask you a very simple question: Who do you want to be victorious in the war? Hamas or Israel, with the context I gave and you acquirred?

Israel, flat out, all the way.
@LordSupremeChess said in #19:
> I'm not blaming either side, instead, I'm blaming fate and a lack of brain cells.

What Hamas did to the Israel'es was absolutely wrong, but I think there should be some forgiveness with Israel.
You just can't go chucking missile's into innocent civilians.
Israel should lay off with the bombing.
I don't think anybody should be colonised. The colon is an important but very private organ.

I know, I know. Opinions differ.
@pretzelattack1 said in #50:
> the evidence for Israel being an international outlaw state came largely from statements and actions of the Israeli government. the long history of terrorism in the region would include terrorism by Zionists in the early days. Israel provides the water in the sense that a prison administration provides the water. It has no right to block water from being supplied to the occupied territory, but it does.

But God gave Israel to the Jews as there land.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.