lichess.org
Donate

I have been playing chees for 2 years and a half and already at 2100 can I become a GM?

Hello everyone my name is The Best Player (ITW) and I have been playing chess for almost 3 years and I'm already at 2100 rating or so do you think I can get to the GM level or even beyond? I had no coaching and trained myself to be this good by doing tactics and watching videos and so I think it is due to my 54 iq I'm now 17 years old and I have been noticed not just by my friends but by parents as well that I'm gifted. I have proof and a picture of my iq I have been tested but unfortunately my laptop is a little slow no worries though I will put it up later but for now I would like to know what you guys think? I just don't don't know what to do I told some of my friends on here and they insulted me pretty badly and said I'm a fake and a liar but I know deep inside my heart of what I'm capable of and I hate the fact that they deny it and it's just awful I played my last tournament about a month ago and I got a starting rating of 1639 was a bit sick but still managed. Do I have any chances of getting to GM level if I get a chess coach?
You are very intelligent, so getting to the GM title should not be very hard. An IQ of 154 is very high, you are probably one of the most intelligent people currently living! I think you don't even need a coach for it!
Now for the real answer:
You seem to be a 12-year old noob that wants to be praised on the Internet because he does not get enough attention in real life. Creating a false identity to look better is lying. How can your elo 2100 when you make so many blunders in your games (3 in two games out of 3, and one queen blunder on move 5 in the third one: lichess.org/gqMNeJaP#9) Elo = 2100 ??? It can't even be 1639!
After having overviewed look at your games, I can estimate that your fake IQ is probably your real elo. Sorry man, but that's not by continuing like that you'll get to the GM title!
Among what pool of players are you 2100? Because in your game history you lost a few blitz games in 20-30 moves to 13-1400's.

I doubt you have an IQ of 154. Do you realize the consensus of IQ tests are bogus? I'm curious where you were tested. People whose IQ are 125+ can attain a PhD, or complete the most difficult degrees.

Also reading your run-on sentences is annoying. Put some punctuation in there.
my online games were not taken seriously, to understate. I would show you the website where I got my iq taken, only I don't want theyre servers to crash.
Of course. I guess that their servers are too small for 2 people to go there at the same time, they would crash...
IQ of 154 laughs..... and yeah i dont need to say any more lol
actually my score is 54, the 1 was some dust on my screen. Can we please get back now to the serious topic of my chess potential please.
you got amazing potential , you can beat magnus carlsen if you try hard en ough i can couch \you cause you know iread a alot of chess o books just like bobby fischer i jread like 50 lol, i'm not trtrying to look cool, just to show you my intelligence, jsut dm me on instagram @girlwithnojob

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.